 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 347
  Primitive part file reviewing on the Parts Tracker

Hello all parts authors, Here is a note to say that I have been studying Primitives in detail lately. I will be making some changes on the primitive reviews I have made recently. So some parts will probably come off the certified list until the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)