 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 345
  Peghole BFC?

Hi all, While going through some of James' original parts, correcting for BFC (and occasionally making appropriate changes, since these came before the ring primitives), I noticed that he used the peghole DAT for making bottom studs (see the Brick 1 (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: Peghole BFC?

(...) I'm not sure about using stud4 on the bottom of Brick 1x1 Round - it would somewhat odd when rendered in 'stud as line' mode; the bottom portion of the brick would be missing. (...) Your expectation is correct. The 'inside' surface of (...) (21 years ago, 22-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)