 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 329
Re: Need for rect primitive with two or one edge?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 06:56:32 GMT

Actually, in hindsight, I think maybe it was my brain that was missing.  I
thought it was missing rect2p.dat, but I just looked at my zip and there is
was.  It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to run it as a daily job anyway, if
it doesn't take too long -- that way you don't have to think about it as
much (I'm a BIG fan of automation).

--Lance--

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Chris Dee wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Lance Hopenwasser writes:
speaking of which, the "complete" unofficial parts
zip seems to be out of date, since it is missing some stuff):

What was it missing?  We did have a problem running out of disk space
recently, that could have caused the trouble.

I can't fix the zip file right now, but will try to get to it at the • weekend,
unless Steve Bliss gets there first.

I've rebuilt the zip file.  I should probably set that up to run as a
daily job.

Steve