 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 325
    Ok, how do you... —Dwayne Miller
   Ok, thinking about making a custom Primative, for a project I am working on. Can someone go over the basics of how they are built? I think I have a good idea, but want to make sure my assumtions are correct. Thanks, Dwayne CastleBlocksCAD Yahoo! (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

        Re: Ok, how do you... —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Dwayne, Drop me an Email and we can discuus in detail how to go about creating what you want without flooding the group with messages. -Orion (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)