 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 316
    POV-friendlier(?) Connect.dat (Technic Pin with Base Collar) —Tore Eriksson
   Here's my attempt to make a Techic Pin that should look better in POV-Ray. I'm afraid it will not work with POV-Ray versions lower than 3.1 PTMWYT /Tore 0 Technic Pin with Base Collar 0 Name: connect.dat 0 Author: James Jessiman 0 Original LDraw (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)