 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 276
Re: Wheel holder pin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 06:21:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Mark Kennedy wrote:

Here is a primitive I whipped up to act as the holding pin for Lego wheels.
visit:

http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=p/wpin.dat

Are there that many un-modeled parts that need this structure?  And do
they all use the same structure?  Are you making a part that is going to
use this primitive?

Steve

Well, I've got a carbase 4 X 12 X 1+2/3 that I believe hasn't been modeled yet.
I would also be willing to redo the parts that would use this primitive.