 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 237
    Re: ring 3 to 5 —Chris Dee
   (...) have (...) Are you suggesting that there is (should be) a command to prevent primitive substitution, or that the primitive should be inlined? (...) Agreed. What I was more thinking of is the situation (in the minifig arm) where one region is (...) (22 years ago, 4-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

        Re: ring 3 to 5 —Steve Bliss
   (...) I wasn't thinking of either, really. I was wondering if maybe the part should be modeled without any primitives at all. I suppose the practical result of that would be primitive-inlining. (...) In the case of the lower arm (forearm), I don't (...) (22 years ago, 6-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)