 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 148
  Re: Torus primitive discussion.

(...) Absolutely not. (...) Send them to parts@ldraw.org. (...) Leave it in for now. Steve (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)

  Re: Torus primitive discussion.

(...) Oops! I meant "Absolutely not" as in "I have no more suggestions", not "Don't do it, no way." Sorry if it didn't come across the way I meant it. I think this pot has definitely boiled long enough. Steve (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives)