 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / Primitives / 115
Re: Updated Primitive - 1-8t1013 1/8 torus, 10-inner Radius, 13-outer radius
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:59:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, Paul Easter writes:
I have been playing with POV some and also by studying some of Chuck
Sommerville's posting of minifig heads that were POV improved. I added the
POV statements to the torus file(s) So you get a nice looking torus in place
of all those segments.

Let me know what you think.

I'm glad to see that some work it being done on the primitive level with the
new L3P commands.  I hope this trend will continue and the upgraded parts
will be incorperated into the official library.

-Chuck