 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 95
Re: [part] mockup/for-post of 30407
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 02:02:36 GMT

On Mon, 31 May 1999 09:12:02 GMT, "Thomas Burger" <TBurger666@aol.com> wrote:

i have several people asking what 30407 is.
its not exactly finished. but im posting it so people can see what it is

{I used swh4.dat for this {cause im lasy}}

Using swh4.dat is a good idea.  No use re-inventing the wheel.  That subfile is
going to be in the next update, so you can plan on using it as a subfile in
this piece.

-- Terry K --