 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 91
    Unofficial Part: 4215 Panel with Red and Blue Stripes —Kevin Bane
   This is a set of two panels that go on the Engine Cowling for the 5580 Highway Rig. I still need to make the corners rounded, but since I got the 5580 on my website, I thought I'd make them available. Kevin B aka Battlehammer 0 Panel 1 x 4 x 3 with (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)