 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 903
  New Part: Minifig Binoculars Type 1  [DAT]

Hello everyone, I believe I have this part in a "near done" condition. I am happy with it anyway... If anyone has any suggestions on keywords or problems with the part, please speak up! The part number 515 has been assigned to this part since the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part: Minifig Binoculars Type 1