 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 90
    Unofficial Part: 4181 Train Door with Red and White Stripe Pattern —Kevin Bane
   Here is the driver's side door of the 5580 Highway Rig. I needed it for something. Bet you can guess what! Terry, the door itself was white, so I did not hard-code the center stripe white. Should I leave it or hard-code the white? LMKWYT! Kevin B (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Unofficial Part: 4181 Train Door with Red and White Stripe Pattern —Terry Keller
   (...) The center white stripe is the white plastic showing through, and not paint, right? If so, leave it as-is. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Unofficial Part: 4181 Train Door with Red and White Stripe Pattern —Kevin Bane