 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 90
  Unofficial Part: 4181 Train Door with Red and White Stripe Pattern  [DAT]

Here is the driver's side door of the 5580 Highway Rig. I needed it for something. Bet you can guess what! Terry, the door itself was white, so I did not hard-code the center stripe white. Should I leave it or hard-code the white? LMKWYT! Kevin B (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Unofficial Part: 4181 Train Door with Red and White Stripe Pattern

(...) The center white stripe is the white plastic showing through, and not paint, right? If so, leave it as-is. -- Terry K -- (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Unofficial Part: 4181 Train Door with Red and White Stripe Pattern