 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 885
Re: 6539.dat Technic Driving Ring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 08:10:15 GMT

The part does not appear to have the "clip" detail which is seen in
the centre of the real part.  But the part still looks great, so I
would definitively vote for it in the LCAD update.  Great work!

I also agree with your choice of orientation.  (I didn't check the
origin of the part, but I assume it has the origin in the centre.)

The next LCAD update is going to be so great!  I hope Steve Bliss can
handle all these new parts which are made without costing him to much
effort, as I can see that the lot is going to be very large.

Fredrik