 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 869
  New Part : Pirate Peg Leg  [DAT]

Here is the pirate peg leg. I am happy with the way it has turned out, but please let me know if you see any problems. This was authored entirely with LDAO as the editor and L3Lab as the viewer - the mouse-controlled rotation makes L3Lab ideal for (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part : Pirate Peg Leg

Hi! OK, this is a really petty/minor nitpick, but I think that the first line should read "Minifig Leg Pegleg" (and not "Minifig Leg Wooden"). Also, if I may ask, why didn't you use any of the "cone" primitives? (I'm still learning this stuff (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part : Pirate Peg Leg

(...) I've not got a strong affection for "Minifig Leg Wooden", so am happy for this to get amended at the voting stage, if necessary. "Minifig Leg Pegleg" is fine too. Regarding cones, well yes I could have used four 1-4con4 primitives for the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New Part : Pirate Peg Leg

(...) You could stick in a 0 KEYWORDS pegleg line. LDList and Partsref both recognize this meta-command. (...) Hmm... Steve (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)