 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 836
  Re: Any chance of 30117 or 30116?

(...) Paul Easter has added the large saucer hull and the large underside quarter saucer hull to his to do list. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Any chance of 30117 or 30116?

I think that Steve was working on these last time I checked... Steve, have you still got them? Is there any chance that you'll be able to release them soon? Even if it's just in Mock-up form, I really need them for a model I'm working on. Actually, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Any chance of 30117 or 30116?

(...) A mockup/partially complete 30117 was posted a short time ago. (URL) Steve (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)