 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 806
Re: Part 3736.dat Technic Large Pulley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:50:20 GMT

Marc Klein <marckl@easynet.fr> wrote in message
news:kdahcs8521umhu0asmtte8hpe3h4014060@4ax.com...
On Thu, 9 Mar 2000 17:29:17 GMT, "John VanZwieten" • <john_vanzwieten@email.msn.com> wrote:

Its got a reference to 3736sp.dat, and there is a chunk of the part which • is
floating way behind the part.

The part 3736sp.dat is at the end of the message. Should I have posted it • in two seperate messages ?
Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.

I see.  There are a couple ways of doing this that make it easier for others
to view (and use) your parts.  The first would be to inline the subfiles so
that you end up with just one file.  I use LDAO for this.  The other option
is to roll the main file and subfiles into an .mpd format file.  I use
M-Peedy for this.

With just the one little subpart, I'd probably inline in this case, but it up
to you.

-John Van