 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 798
Re: Another question on part 30397
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 13:40:39 GMT

Tore Eriksson <tore.eriksson@mbox325.swipnet.se> writes:

Here's the LDS source. It's also an example on how I use LDS:

Cool.  We should probably have the length and part number confirmed by
someone else, though, as I may very well remember incorrectly.

LDS looks interesting.  Should check it out some day, but I can't see
that I'll find any time soon...

Fredrik