 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 774
    [not a part, a wish] Pneumatics —Denis Cousineau
   Hi, I scan most of the part list repository I could think of, and there seems to be nohwere part descriptions for the pneumatics. Is there a problem to include them in ldraw? or is it a lack of interest with them? If you know someone or somewhere to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: [not a part, a wish] Pneumatics —Steve Bliss
   (...) John Jenson posted a short while ago, saying he was working on pneumatic parts. Check the thread starting at (URL). Steve (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: [not a part, a wish] Pneumatics —John Jensen
   (...) Uhm, I've got it started allright, but it may take a few weeks before it's finished, I'm rather hung up in other stuff at the time. I'm working on the large cylinder, and am planning to tweak it into the large pump, when finished. Regards (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)