 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 755
  RIS 1.5 Wheel and Tyre (also for motorcycles...)  [DAT]

Here you can find my first part. I've done this with a simple calcul sheet, and some hours of work... The sub parts wdd1.dat; wdd2.dat, tdd1.dat should be placed in Ldraw\Parts\S Wdd and Tdd should be placed in Ldraw\Parts I didn't use any optionnal (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: RIS 1.5 Wheel and Tyre (also for motorcycles...)

(...) I took a quick look at it, and it certainly looks interesting! You should note, though, that wheels are normally oriented so that they span the xy-plane. In other words, the axle should point in the z-direction. Also, you need to split up the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)