 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 743
  Technic Tread  [DAT]

I repost parts 32007b1, 32007b2, 32007b3. I have changed them to be more easy to use. The origin has been set to the center of the tread hub. I have also made 32007c.dat a short cut to the tread in configuration with two tread hubs I have also (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)