 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 666
  Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

(...) Yes. I'm looking at a black one right now. I've also found (looking in Pause) yellow, green, blue, and gray. About the common color I can't verify is white. But it seems like I've seen this part in white, somewhere, sometime. Steve (...) Steve (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Colours of 2717 Technic Seat?

(...) Duh. 8479, Barcode Multiset/Code Pilot Truck. Two white technic seats. Found it two seconds after posting. There's also a pair of turquoise seats in 8462 Super Tow Truck[1]. Steve 1) Can we tell when S@H picks a NorAm name for a set? (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)