 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6623
Re: 4-4rin19.dat and 55981.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 13:04:13 GMT

Hi Reuben,

To get the model to load in MLCAD I think I also had to download the part
4-4rin18.dat from the site

EError loading submodel 4-4rin19.dat.

4-4rin18 and 4-4rin19 are official files, released in 2010 (2010-01 and
2010-02). Since you missed at least 2 releases, I'd suggest you reinstall the
complete LDraw library.

Concave quad split into two triangles.
File: C:/LDRAW/PARTS/s/55981s01.dat
Line #39
This is a bug in the part, now corrected
(http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/55981s01.dat). Thanks for
spotting this one!

Philo