 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6557
6556  |  6558
Subject:
naming of train wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:15:53 GMT

At present nearly all train wheels on hold because of the file names.
Please see: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptreviewsummary.cgi?f=trainwheels
I like to hear more from the community about this now because they sit on the pt
for years now and I am sure they are much needed.
Please leave your comments here so we can quickly decide what to do.

Also I invite all reviewers to participate again on the pt. With the current
tools we have in hands today many issues can be solved quickly and the parts can
be released.

cu
mikeheide