 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 653
  New part: crystal3.dat 3 point Insectoid "energy orb"  [DAT]

Hello everyone, Here is another part. If there is any suggestions about keywords or category please let me know. This dat file does NOT have the decal for the top of the "orb". Is there more than one decal for it? Thanks, Paul 0 crystal 3 point 0 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Revised part: crystal3.dat 3 point Insectoid "energy orb"  [DAT]

(...) Ok, I got L3P working now and it caught a few errors. Here is a fixed file. If you have any suggestions about keywords, or category please let me know. Thanks, Paul 0 crystal 3 point 0 Name: crystal3.dat 0 Author: Paul Easter, pneaster@aol.com (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)