 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6426
Re: Help working the Non-CA and L(EGO)Draw parts queue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi folks,

first of all a big "Thank you" to all the authores how have contributed
re-writing Non-CA parts or get the so-called L(EGO)Draw parts (coming from the
LEGO Group through the LEGO Universe team) fit for the PT.

Some Non-CA parts still need to be re-written:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article468.html

while at the L(EGO)Draw page:

http://www.ldraw.org/Article490.html

many Minifig Accessory parts are desperately waiting to get dressed for thier PT
rendezvous. Furthermore I would appriciate if the authors who have offered thier
help to fix the parts are still interested in doing so or if thier name should
get removed from the chart (some e-mailed me months ago but I haven't heard
since neither saw the part appear at the PT).

w.
LDraw Administration Team

This one is also on the parts tracker:
<http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/52035.dat>