 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6398
Re: need help with 61808.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:06:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Santeri Piippo wrote:
Hey, I've been working on 61808.dat, the Nynrah Ghostblaster, though I've ran
into problems with it, which should be quite obvious with a person who hasn't
been modeling parts for long and a part as complex as this. I want to get this
ready one day, though. :)

I've managed to make a base for it, at least and the proportions should be OK.
Though, I'm stuck, and would have great use for ideas on how to keep on going
from this. I will include the part and subpart in here:
SNIP

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Please tell us more exactly what problem you run into. So we can help to solve
your problem.

cu
mikeheide