 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6395
Re: what's wrong with the POTM email?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:51:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Santeri Piippo wrote:
I was intending to submit 61810.dat to the POTM contest (well, OK, little are my
chances, probably, but you never know :) ) though I can't send the email:

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain.
We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about
the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned
was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
550-5.1.1 try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos
I did double-check that I'm using the right email address, even sent it another
time but got it back again... what is this?

The motm address should now be fixed.

-Orion