 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6370
Re: LSC-ratified change to sticker spec
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:04:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   The LSC just ratified and made changes to the sticker spec for official parts. There were two main changes, and one minor change to accommodate one of the main changes:
  • The transparent portion of clear stickers should now be modeled in color 16.
  • Color 16 is no longer completely disallowed. It can be used as noted above.
  • The sides and edges of stickers should be modeled using the predominant color of the pattern around the edges, if possible.
--Travis Cobbs posting for the 2007-2008 LSC.

2007-2008 LSC members:
Travis Cobbs
Michael Heidemann
William Howard
Philippe Hurbain
Orion Pobursky

Due to a current conversation I want to mention that not only the sides of the sticker should have the predominant color but also the backside of the sticker.Please read the complete sticker spec for official parts!

cu mikeheide