 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6366
Re: Part 57792 sans spiral
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:46:30 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Hi all,

Just letting people know I’ve done most of 57792 but not the internal spiral (which is why I’ve not uploaded it). I’ll probably try to add it sometime but in the meantime I thought I’d upload what I’ve done to save duplication and provide most of the part.

Files are 57792, 57792s01 and 57792s02

Cheers,

Tim

Really good work, but please use 16 or 48 for the cylinder and do not combine both, as this results in visible gaps.

cu mikeheide