 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 630
Re: Ninja Door Hack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 15:02:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dave Schuler wrote:

I was hoping to get some feedback on a work in progress.  I'm aware of a few
things that still need to be done, but I know I'll benefit from others' input.
I apologize for the duplication if anyone's already done this part.
Let me know what you think, aside from the lack of a header.

I took a quick look at your part.  Seems to be in good shape.  I didn't try it
against other parts for accurate fit or anything.

By preference, I'd add the stud-gripping-teeth on the backside.

Too bad there's no good way to model the matted surface of the planks...

Steve