 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6260
    searching for Electric Train 4.5V Automatic Pole Reverser Brick 4 x 9 with Magnet Holder and Small Blue Train Magnet —Michael Heidemann
   Does anybody has a DAT-file for: Electric Train 4.5V Automatic Pole Reverser Brick 4 x 9 with Magnet Holder and Small Blue Train Magnet (URL) a mockup would work. Thanks in advance cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 27-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: searching for Electric Train 4.5V Automatic Pole Reverser Brick 4 x 9 with Magnet Holder and Sma —Martin Srb
   (...) I've made a mockup by modifying Niels Karsdorp's 2x4 magnet holder (Niels, sorry for hacking your part). This is one of my first experiments with parts modifying, sorry for any mistakes. Feel free to correct it and upload it to parts tracker. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: searching for Electric Train 4.5V Automatic Pole Reverser Brick 4 x 9 with Magnet Holder and Sma —Michael Heidemann
   (...) SNIP Thank you. I'll go to prepare for upload to the PT. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 31-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)