 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6144
    Help need —Miriana Penzo
   Hi! I'm Miriana, from Italy. I'm a Lego fan and I need help to make own part. Now I'm making howgwarts castel and I noticed that some parts are not on database. Can I make them by my own? For example if I want make bat part (30103.dat) how can I (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Help need —Willy Tschager
   (...) ciao miriana, la creazione di parts (specialmente di un freeform come il pipistrello) richiede una certa esperienza CAD per raggiungere un risultato soddisfacente in breve tempo - e comunque prima che il tutto diventasse troppo frustrante. se (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: Help need —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Si, accosento that the "pipistrello" part is not the best to begin with as an unexperienced LDraw author. I had it in my LDraw todo-bucket before I sold my LEGO collection. I regret that I didn't withhold that bucket from the deal, or I could (...) (17 years ago, 17-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)