 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6070
Re: New parts you would like to see Lego add?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 00:47:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Mark Kennedy wrote:
   The idea is for for LDraw files of Lego parts that don’t actualy exist, but that • people would like to see the Lego Company add to thier inventory. Maybe a • seperate category in LDraw files or a subcategory of parts if not in this category. New suggested parts should be both functional and useful.

any of the parts in my wishin’ folder would be much appreciated.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-