 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6028
    Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC —Michael Heidemann
   Niels Bugge schrieb: (...) You can give my new program DATHeader (Windows) a try to maintain the correct header. First Bug fixes are made, so I think it could be useful for you. cu MikeHeide (18 years ago, 8-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: New parts header format validated by the LSC —Niels Bugge
   LOL, I think it'll be totally free from bugs before I have even time to THINK about making new parts ;) Anyways, it's a relief that I don't have to worry about this too at the moment... CYA sometime next summer Cheers NB (18 years ago, 9-Oct-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)