 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5898
    complete.txt out of date in complete updates —Travis Cobbs
   Just as a note, the file complete.txt that is included in the complete parts updates hasn't been updated since the 2003-02 update. Among other things, complete.txt contains a list of the updates that are included in the complete package, and that (...) (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: complete.txt out of date in complete updates —Chris Dee
   (...) Thanks for pointing this out. I'll take a look at the immediate problem, and at why it is not getting updated automatically. Chris (18 years ago, 23-Apr-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

        Re: complete.txt out of date in complete updates —Chris Dee
   (...) The current complete.exe and complete.zip have been updated, and I have amended the release instructions to ensure this is done with future parts updates. Chris (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)