 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5890
Re: Flex parts (Was NSW Class 38 Streamlined steamer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:39:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Chris Dee wrote:
   In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Reinhard “Ben” Beneke wrote:

Dear Chris,

since I have never managed to upload any parts at LDRAW.org, I gave up after a while.

   Please don’t submit other author’s files to the Parts Tracker, even if they have that person’s name in the file header.

Feel free to put your name on top of the file. I do not mind. I would just be happy to see it as a part of the community’s work. I enjoyed LDRAW a lot and I would be happy to give back a little piece of my work.

   With the Contributor Agreement in place, the submitter is considered to be the author. Any newly submitted parts must be the work of authors who have affirmed that agreement. However, since Ben has affirmed this, I can (as an LDraw parts admin) upload these as his work.

I would be happy to see these parts appearing at any time at LDRAW.

Kind Regards,

Ben

   On Ben’s invitation, I’ll do that when I get the time. Thanks Ben.

Chris