 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 584
    [Unofficial part] x3648c.dat Technic Gear 24 Tooth Clutch —Marc Klein
   Here is the new Technic Gear 24 Tooth with Clutch found in set 9747 (Mindstorms 1.5) and 8735 (Technic 9v motor) I really don't know the part number for that part, so I used the part number of the classic Technic Gear 24 Tooth with 'C' trailing. If (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)