 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5756
5755  |  5757
Subject:
New old train parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 08:27:30 GMT

Hi,

I have created to new old train parts and uploaded these to the parts tracker.
'new' because these parts are new for LDraw, 'old' because the parts themselves
are old.

Part x511 is the old Electric Train Track Contact Base for the blue track:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x511.dat
I have yet to do the metal parts, so s\x511s01.dat and x511c01.dat will follow
when I have finished the metal part and the complete assembly.

Part x512 is the Electric Train 12V Level Crossing Sign I found in a lot of used
bricks I got lately. I have created 2 parts: one with the pattern and one
without. I have used a subpart for the main body without the patterned surfaces.
I have no other related parts for the 12V level crossing, but looking at the
instructions it seems that most other special parts are created already. The
lightbrick looks a lot like the white 12V light brick, but in black with a red
difusor.
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/s/x512s01.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x512.dat
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x512p01.dat
I have used the studs as the origin. (The 12V signal light brick has also been
created studs up.)

Review well and play well :)

Niels Karsdorp