 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5742
  Re: Anyone working on monorail tracks?

(...) partly via Mlcad, and have a record of it afterwards. -NB (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Anyone working on monorail tracks?

(...) Hello Niels, sorry but I think there is nobody who has made this part. An I, as the author of the other tracks, have no time for the next months to make them. Maybe there is somebody else who could create a Mock-up. CU Bernd (19 years ago, 1-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)