 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 574
  New Part : Technic 4.5V Motor  [DAT]

Here is my representation of the Technic 4.5V Motor. Although I have not been able to dismantle this part, I have coded it at three files - the Casing, the Core and the Shaft. Hidden surfaces are shown in black. Chris 0 FILE 769.dat 0 MPD Author: (...) (25 years ago, 26-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)