 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5722
Re: LDDP update (Was: "Y Column all zeroes")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:07:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Dean Earley wrote:
Thanks for the bug report.  I found the problem and fixed it.  The
next release
will be made shortly.  If you want a beta you can download it here:
http://www.pobursky.com/temp/LDDP157Beta.zip

Thank you, all sorted now :)

Out of interest, what other updates are there?

Since using this beta, I have noticed that text selection is "screwy".
Try select text by pressing the up key while holding shift.
It appears to select text from the new cursor position to the old
selection start position as opposed to the selection end position.

I'll look into this one.  It probably stems from the routine used to determine
if the first selected line is type 1

Selecting lines from the side bar also selects JUST the last line on
mouseup.

I know why this one behave the way it does and I'll fix this.

Thanks for the reports, please keep them coming.

-Orion