 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5711
5710  |  5712
Subject:
"odd" rings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 23:21:27 GMT

Erm...

I need to do a ring with an inner radius of 10 and an outer of 14.
My reckoning means I need a factor of 4 and a ring with an inner
diameter of 2.5. Which doesn't exist.

Can anyone think of a way of doing this with a single ring or do I have
to use an r5 and an r6?

Thanks

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)