 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5673
5672  |  5674
Subject:
Stickers in different colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:51:39 GMT

I found a sticker with black town car grille pattern in good
condition, so I'm going to create this sticker in LDraw.
This sticker has been used in a few different colors:
* Black pattern on yellow surface (set 646)
* Black pattern on red surface (set 623)
* Black pattern on white surface (set 621)

Should I create a different part for each colored sticker?
(as stickers should not contain color 16)
What would be good partnames, then?
(where to put the color in the partname?)

Niels Karsdorp