 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5645
    MPDCenter NEW VERSION (1.0.13) —Michael Heidemann
   I am pleased to announce the new version of MPDCenter program. There are only bugfixes at the import of unofficial files used in the Mpd-File. I hope you will enjoy this version. Download at: (URL) comments and wishes are welcome. Michael Heidemann (...) (20 years ago, 28-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)