 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5550
  New parts: Scala Jewlery Rings  [DAT]

Scala Jewelery Rings set 4306 contained three different sized rings. Unfortunately I have only two of these rings, so I could not create all three. As my two rings have a 1 and 3 imprinted between the studs, I think I have ring #1 (the smallest) and (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)