 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5506
Re: Sub-part numbers for Monorail Point/Switch Right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 09:17:09 GMT

William Howard wrote:
Having just opened one of these up, thought I'd record the part
numbers in case they come in useful in the future.

2880 R  - top plate
2881 R  - bottom plate
2882    - switch blades
2883    - slide switch
2884    - wheel
2890    - trigger shoe
2911    - connector arm

So where does the 2889 part number for the complete part come from?

Hehe,

did the same and here are the pics for it:

The inner parts has been made as DATs from me. So I'll
take them to the tracker.

Hmmm, the 2880 and 2881 are already given to two parts.

2880 - Hinge Bar  2 & 1/2 with 2 and 3 Fingers on Ends
2881 - Hinge Train Pantograph Shoe

These parts, with these numbers, are definitively wrong.

So we need to renumber these two parts.

CU Bernd