 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5383
  Re: Part requests: Lots and lots of parts

David, With a list that long, it looks like you'd better learn to author parts. It really is a lot to ask others to do the work for you. When do they get to play with LEGO? Kevin (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Part requests: Lots and lots of parts

(...) I'm staring at a Knights Kingdom racheting joint at the moment wondering how many hundreds of lines of code it would take to create it! If I take up the challenge to model an entire knight, (if not for my Lego Robotics classes) I wouldn't be (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)