 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 5379
Part request: Wedge 3 x 4 Plate with Stud Notches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 19:10:16 GMT

Hello all,
I've been working on the CAD version of one of my creations for the Bot
Contest, and it seems that one of the pieces that I need has not been made
yet,  The part is #48183 "Wedge 3 x 4 Plate with Stud Notches", and can be
seen here (http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/48183). [1]  I can make do with
the version without notches, but I thought I'd toss this request out there
for all of you proficient part authors.
Thanks!

-Joel

[1] The number I gave is from Peeron.  I checked two of my own copies of
this piece, and they both had the number for the un-notched version (4859).